Get 5% off when booking 3 or more tours anywhere in Italy!
Lucca city walk or on bike
Lucca has become famous for its local & quaint streets with history that dates back to the Romans! Most people who visit Lucca leave with a smile knowing they’ve lived like a local for a few hours.
The beautiful city does not have a famous monument like Pisa, Rome or Florence but is unique in that the city itself offers a non-touristy vibe.
Tours of Lucca can be “walking tours” however we always recommend doing it on a bike! The city is perfectly flat so everyone can enjoy being on 2 wheels!
The tour covers over 2000 years of history and includes the birth house of composer Giacomo Puccini, the church of San Michele, Piazza Napoleone, the Cathedral which houses the Volto Santo (a wooden crucifix said to be made on the night that Christ passed away), Piazza Anfiteatro (location where the Roman Colosseum used to be) and Via Finlungo (one of the best shopping streets in town).
- Tour length: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: we’ll decide this together
- Meeting time: we’ll decide this together
- Max group size: this tour is private only to your party
- Tickets: All necessary tickets are included in the cost of the tour
- Dress code: shoulders and knees MUST NOT show because you’ll be visiting a few religious sites. Tuscan Tour Guide will not refund any amount if your entrance is denied
- Euro 290 for 2 people including 2 tickets and reservations to the Baptistry and Cathedral
- Add Euro 40 for each additional person
- If you’d like to climb the Leaning Tower tickets costs Euro 40 per person (tickets are date & time sensative)
- Tips and gratuities are never included but are always a welcome
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Dress code: shoulders and knees MUST NOT show. Tuscan Tour Guide will not refund any amount if your entrance is denied
- Although we make all necessary reservations to skip the line for all museums, Tuscan Tour Guide will not accept any responsibility or issue any reimbursement for extensive waiting times that are completely out of our control, such as during “high season”, strikes, change of opening hours, special celebrations or festivities, political or religious figure appearance, Easter week closings and/or but not limited to extreme weather conditions