New York City’s Metropolitan Museum of Art is filled with dozens of Florentine & Tuscan Renaissance paintings to keep us learning for well over 2 hours!
Masters like Botticelli, Fra Filippo Lippi & Ghirlandaio bring us back to the birthplace of the Renaissance: Florence!
Learn how and why the Medici (as well as the Sassetti & Tornabuoni) family commissioned thousands of works of art without ever sparing on any aspect including color, size, wood, artist and/or theme. From popular Biblical events to portraits and Greek Mythology, we will dive in and understand how it all happened and why we still talk about the Florentine Renaissance today!
- This tour is only offered 100% private
- The tour costs DOES NOT include entrance tickets to the museum
- Cost for 2 people is USD 400
- Add an additional Euro 100 for each additional person in your party
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Tuscan Tour Guide will not accept any responsibility or issue any reimbursement for extensive waiting times that are completely out of our control, such as during “high season”, change of opening hours, special celebrations or festivities and/or but not limited to extreme weather conditions
Picture of meeting point