Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) houses priceless paintings of the Florentine Renaissance including Botticelli, Rosso Fiorentino, Fra Angelico & Jacopo del Sellaio.
This tour will focus on how the Middles Ages came to an end and how paintings changed drastically into the Renaissance. The intertwining of the wealthy Florentine families alongside Church hierarchy made for extremely interesting and unique commissioned paintings.
We’ll understand how Saints and humans were depicted in the same painting, what incomplete buildings signified as well as how to recognise figures by what they’re wearing, holding and/or doing.
- This tour is only offered 100% private
- The tour costs DOES NOT include entrance tickets to the museum
- Cost for 2 people is USD 400
- Add an additional Euro 100 for each additional person in your party
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Tuscan Tour Guide will not accept any responsibility or issue any reimbursement for extensive waiting times that are completely out of our control, such as during “high season”, change of opening hours, special celebrations or festivities and/or but not limited to extreme weather conditions