Vatican Get 5% off when booking 3 or more tours anywhere in Italy!
Vatican Museums (Sistine Chapel)
The Vatican is the smallest monarchy state in the world with the most famous Chapel on earth. It has over 9 miles of hallways filled with art! Regardless of your religious beliefs you’ll be blown away by all the beautiful paintings, tapestries, sculptures, frescos and manuscripts. You’ll cover the highlights with your 100% private tour guide.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, the Vatican has changed the mandatory visiting route within the Vatican Museums. Due to this change they have eliminated the “short cut” into St. Peter’s Basilica for private tours with tour guides. You will be able to visit the Basilica on you own at your leisure. We will show you where and how to enter the Basilica. The Basilica is free of charge and is open to the public every day except Wednesdays till 2pm due to the morning Papal Audience.
- Tour length: 3 hours
- Meeting time: we’ll establish this together
- Meeting point: across the street from the Vatican Museum’s entrance at “Caffe’ Vaticano”
- Max group size: this tour is private only to your party
- Tickets: All necessary tickets are included in the cost of the tour
- Dress code: The Vatican Museums have a strict dress code requirement. Shoulders and knees MUST NOT show. You can wear jeans or dress pants, skirts or dresses, tee shirts or a suit but DO NOT show your shoulders and knees! Tuscan Tour Guide will not refund any amount if the Vatican Museum’s security denies your entrance.
- Euro 440 for 2 people including 2 tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Add €60 for each additional person
- Tips and gratuities are never included but are always welcome
- Tour runs rain or shine
- This tour does NOT run on Sundays
- This tour does NOT include the interior of Saint Perter’s Basilica
- Although we make all necessary reservations to skip the line for all museums & archeological sites, Tuscan Tour Guide will not accept any responsibility or issue any reimbursement for extensive waiting times that are completely out of our control, such as during “high season”, strikes, change of opening hours, special celebrations or festivities, political or religious figure appearance, Easter week closings and/or but not limited to extreme weather conditions
Picture of meeting point