Welcome to one of the most impressive art collections in the world! This private tour brings you through hallways once only accessible by the Pope & his close clergy. With over 4 miles of rooms full of art, your private tour guide has selected la creme de la creme to make this tour a memory of a lifetime! The Sistine Chapel is the highlight of this tour with frescoes from Michelangelo, Botticelli & many more Renaissance artists and ends inside the largest Church in the world: Saint Peter’s Basilica.
NB – This tour is NOT offered on Sundays because the Vatican Museums are closed. On Wednesdays the Basilica is closed in the morning due to the Papal Audience, so morning tours will cover the Raphael Rooms instead of the Basilica.
- This tour is only offered 100% private
- The tour costs includes skip the line tickets to the Vatican Museums (which included the Sistine Chapel)
- Cost for 2 people is Euro 500
- Add an additional Euro 100 for each additional person in your party
- Tour runs rain or shine
- This tour does NOT run on Sundays
- Although we make all necessary reservations to skip the line for all museums & archeological sites, Tuscan Tour Guide will not accept any responsibility or issue any reimbursement for extensive waiting times that are completely out of our control, such as during “high season”, strikes, change of opening hours, special celebrations or festivities, political or religious figure appearance, Easter week closings and/or but not limited to extreme weather conditions
Picture of meeting point